Suggested Media Questions
- Explain why you write about love, family and deceit. Are your books based on your life?
- What is your Self-Funded Social Enterprise “Homeless Hygiene” and how did the idea originate?
- Explain your writing style and why you think it works well to convey your story to your audience?
- Which character is your favourite and why?
- Explain your Fiction Trilogy and what you hope to achieve from the three stories.
- How would you explain the genre that your books fit into?
- What are the non-fiction books you have written and why?
- What is your favourite non-fiction book that you have written and why?
- Your motivational book “Inspiration in Stilettos” why did you write this book and what do you hope to achieve with it?
- Is there a common thread that exists between all of your non-fiction books?
- Do you prefer writing fiction or non-fiction books and why?
- Why did you write the book “Life Sucks But YOU CAN Turn It Around?
I was introduced to Maree Hamilton via a networking event I attended a few years ago. She was the co-ordinator and facilitator of an amazing event for business women in the eastern region of Melbourne. She then went onto run her own business networking groups.
I find to be not only professional and polished in her delivery, but also very down to earth and practical in her approach. She certainly exudes a warmth and a genuine concern to aid and assist others.
I have been to many of Maree's business seminars and workshops. Maree is a highly experienced and authentic Motivational Speaker. Maree engages her audience with her honest approach. After attending Maree's seminars you leave loaded with a positive " can do attitude" and ready to 'Get Motivated and Take action'. I would highly recommend Maree as a keynote speaker for any occasion.